When you’re ready, we’re ready!
Having a job means you can:
- Earn your own paycheck
- Make new friends
- Become part of a team
- Gain independence
- Have money to spend
- Take pride in what you accomplish
- Know that you and your work are valued
Mainstay will help you:
- Craft a résumé
- Learn about appropriate work attire
- Know how to present yourself well
- Develop effective job interviewing skills
- Increase your work skills
- Address job concerns
- Arrange transportation
- Integrate with coworkers by learning work culture
- Build your self-esteem
- Maintain long-term employment
- You have a disability.
- A referral from the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Developmental Disabilities Administration.
Download the Mainstay participant handbook to learn more about Mainstay.
Contact us today!